Monday, January 12, 2009

and all of the sudden, the clouds broke..

the other day the sun came out to a 75* day and i remembered i was alive. i could feel my skin being slightly burned as i walked along the edge of the world, and i loved it. i saw a crab under the pier and i lost my breath jumping in the sand. i can feel every muscle in my body. being sore never felt so good. i like feeling alive. and my heart... i felt that too. beating against my sternum. if only it could get out; where would it go to? it's bursting. take a picture to remember this moment. you'll want to, trust me. and tonight i'll do the same, but only with my eyes. and that heart of mine; the one that just lept in that dark room beside you. now i'm alive. even if it's just for a moment. i'm smiling. count to three and i'll keep on walking.

and all of a sudden, the clouds broke... and my heart, it broke too. but now it's beating. so count to three and i'll keep this one close. i was alive, don't you see...











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need a camera.

Barak said...

I like this cause it has a lot of pictures and less words :)