Tuesday, January 8, 2008

i was walking, and singing this song.

the candle is burning. the clock is blinking because of the fuse i blew this morning. a spider is on the wall. i hate spiders. the music is playing. a strum, a strum. a strum diddly umm. and i write this song...

you and me are two people
who like to sing songs
you and me are two people
who like to get along

i am tall, you are short
but you don't seem to mind
and you know i would like you
even if you were blind

you and me, you and me
we go together like a pair of peas
you and me, you and me
we go together like a pair of peas


there's a monster in my closet, so i open the door and step inside. you can't know the fear until you get to know it better. so we walked out hand in hand. i killed that spider, so you know. i'm getting older, and i think wiser. don't worry. i won't get too comfy. that happens and i never want to move; never want to get up. but the sun is rising and my eyes are shining. love has torn me apart. i love how this smile feels on my face.

you and me... we go together like a pair of peas, Life. oh pain, oh joy, oh light, oh dark, oh me, oh mess, oh love.. oh LIFE. i was walking, and singing this song...

doo doo a diddy
la la a doo-op do dee
you and me
we go together
coo coo a chim cha-ree

No comments: