Wednesday, January 30, 2008

cold hands, warm heart.

it's fa-reezing in here. fingers white and my toes are blue. cold hands, warm heart they say. cold heart, i'm a hands free human. a kid with no eyes. warm eyes. i eyes. goodbye my heart. overheated and oversized. hold my hands around my heart. barefoot truth all wrapped in threads. unsew my veins, the red runs free. warm hands, many hearts. one heart. it's mine it's mine, and it's growing. everythings tied together. with love.

i'll be your pocket, full of pictures. full of places we should be. warm and bright. fingers and toes. dip them lightly, the red runs free. two beats till morning, wake up next to you. one two, one two... one two. a chest that moves. a chest that speaks. a heart that beats. beat. beat it senseless and watch it leak. your heart, my heart. our heart. a pocket full of punches. a pocket full of love.

hang the gloves.

cold hands and warm hearts we have.

No comments: