Saturday, March 7, 2009

my new little lover.

so, not too long ago, as in a couple of weeks ago, i was sitting at work
as i typically do every day, and i had this feeling that i needed a ukulele.  i had never really thought about this before, and frankly i have no clue as to where it came from.  whether it was an effect of sheer boredom, or a revelation from above, i may never know.  but all i can say is, it was the best notion i ever could have had.  so, i immediately went on ebay and bought a ukulele for $30.  A week later it was in my sweet little hands and i have fallen in love.  everything that comes out of this little wondrous instrument is like honey to my soul.  so, here is a little snapshot of me and my new little lover. 

 

i will try to chronicle these intimate moments when i feel necessary.  thanks and i love you all.

1 comment:

Naomi Haverland said...

If I were you, I would paint the ukulele... and name it.